Hello readers! Before I started this blog, I was extremely nervous about putting myself out there. To show my writing freely, felt almost as if I was presenting a part of my soul, and for that to garner a negative or nasty response would have been very difficult. I have been honest about my struggle with mental health issues, and often, in life, I have found myself refusing to try in order to avoid failure and the subsequent negative feelings that would inevitably go with that. Depression and Anxiety leaves you feeling vulnerable, and I was afraid to make myself more vulnerable by exposing myself to ridicule or insults.
But truthfully, the response I have had has been nothing but positive. I have made some amazing friends online, collaborated with some very talented and inspiring people and got really great feedback on my writing. Now, I have reached the 1000 follower mark on Instagram, and to say thank you, I have decided to run a giveaway of everything you see in this picture.
The prize includes:
- A print featuring blue birds printed onto a vintage book page, with the title ‘Vocal Beauties from the Opera.’
- A bookmark by East of India featuring the words, ‘Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much.’
- A Rose gold pen.
- Three books from the Penguin little black classics range, namely ‘Woman much missed’ by Thomas Hardy, ‘The Eve of St Agnes’ by John Keats and ‘Only Dull people are brilliant at breakfast’ by Oscar Wilde. Perfect to start your collection!
- An A5 lined notebook, featuring the phrase, ‘Ideas Hopes Dreams Notes.’
- The book, ‘Tequila Mockingbird’ by Tim Federle, which contains step by step instructions on how to make cocktails with a literary twist, including, ‘Drankenstein’, ‘A midsummer night’s beam’ and my personal favourite, ‘One flew over the cosmos nest.’
- A blue Librarian badge.
For your chance to win, simply head over to my Instagram and follow me, tagging two friends under the Giveaway post, and subscribe to my blog. That’s it! You can also get additional entries, by sharing the Giveaway post on Instagram, making sure you tag me in it, and use the hashtag #mariemcwilliamsblog or by liking my Facebook page. The competition is open internationally and the winner will be chosen at the end of the month, so spread the word amongst your bookworm friends and Good Luck!!
Terms and Conditions:
- In order to enter the giveaway, you must be following @mariemcwilliamsblog on Instagram, have tagged two friends under the ORIGINAL Giveaway post and have subscribed to this blog. This will be checked.
- The winner will be drawn after 31st May 2017 and will be chosen at random from all the eligible entries.
- The competition is open internationally. The prize is as above, and no alternative prizes will be given, and no cash alternatives will be given.
- The winner will be contacted immediately. If they fail to provide their postage details within 7 days, they forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
- Additional entries can be made by liking @mariemcwilliamsblog page on Facebook or by sharing the giveaway post on Instagram, tagging @mariemcwilliamsblog in the photo and using #mariemcwilliamsblog. For these additional entries to count, you MUST have completed point 1 above.
- This competition is not affiliated with WordPress, Instagram or Facebook.
Get entering and Good luck!!